Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apprehend The Misconception

I don’t really understand the ‘convenience’ of drive-thru ATMs. It’s one of those ideas that sounds good on paper, but never really pans out. You know, like electing Sarah Palin governor of Alaska. Drive-thrus work for fast food, and they even work for liquor, but they just don’t work for ATMs. I pull up, but I can NEVER reach the damn thing, at least not without taking off my seatbelt and contorting myself in such a way so that I can lean out the window to access the keypad thereby crushing my ribs in the process. You can never get within 3 feet of the window because there is always a large curb and/or one of those monumental yellow iron poles in the way (you know, the ones women drivers use to take those pesky little side mirrors off of their BMW 330’s?). C’mon, I am not the only one who feels this way, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment